Friday, July 2, 2010

Discovery: No-Makeup Day


I just discovered that there is such a thing called National No Makeup Day. Although its March 17, I thought it was interesting and think everyone should celebrate it. It would just be like celebrating your natural self and loving how you look. I also think it would be iteresting to see how people actually look and take care of themselves. Its actually crazy how many people don't take care of themselves just because they know they could just put on makeup and have that correct all of their issues. I know most of the year I will be celebrating this but as I know the rest of the nation won't be, I encourage you to do so next year on March 17 and look out into the world knowing that you truely are a beautiful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment