Friday, July 2, 2010

Jewelry: Juicy Charms

Juicy Couture is an icon because of its outrageous ads, beautiful products, and unique style. I recently discovered, while on my search for the perfect charm bracelet, that Juicy Couture makes amazing, B-E-A-U-T-Full ones. Charm bracelets are my favorite because they are all individual and no two will be exactlt the same. They also show a little bit of you since you get to choose what goes on them. You can mix whatever charms you want. Thre are no specifications. They can be from different brands, look like different objects, or get them for different reasons. Another good thing about charm bracelets is that ever since they've been "in" they have never gone back "out". I know I am going to start up another one using strictly Juicy. I think everyone should own at least one charm bracelet (though not necessarily a Juicy Couture one of course)so that they can wear a little piece of them on their wrist.

P.S. They match everything! Bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment