Friday, July 2, 2010

Follow up on Teen Vogue Handbook

Wow! I posted that a long time ago! I think its time to give it a review!
After reading the whole book many times through, I have come to the conclusion that I LOVE IT! Although a lot of the tips it gives are kind of self explanitory, all of the pictures, stories, and interviews are really fun to read! And this is coming from someone who really doesn't like reading at all. My favorite parts are wear it gives you what you should get or have in your posession if you want to persue a certain career in the fashion industry. Here are some of the tips just for you!
"Research as much as possible so that you have plenty of visual reference points to draw from."- Teen Vogue Handbook
"Don't wear too much makeup to an interview. People can be suspicious of anyone who tries too hard.You want an air of effortlessness."- Gucci Westman, to Teen Vogue Handbook

No comments:

Post a Comment